CONNECTING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROFESSIONALS FOR A DAY OF COLLABORATION AND LEARNING
Manufacturing is going through a sustainable digital transformation. Smart technology, data analytics and connected devices are enabling manufacturers to dramatically increase their efficiency, productivity and accuracy. Digitalisation is changing how products are designed, produced, used and maintained as well as transforming the operations, processes and energy footprint of factories and supply chains.
Key discussion topics to be addressed include:
- Implementing a Digitalisation Strategy - identify digitalisation objectives and formulate a strategy
- IT/OT Collaboration -Integrate digital and physical systems
- Driving Net Zero objectives – create a more efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable manufacturing operation.
- AI/Machine Learning – which technologies to adopt now and which can wait?
- Advanced Analytics – turn your data into insights for competitive advantage
- Connectivity – unlock the potential of Industrial Digitalisation with IoT and 5G
- Supply Chain Agility and Resilience – unite a once siloed supply chain into an integrated end-to-end digital ecosystem
- Energy Efficiency and Management – reduce energy consumption and emissions
- Digital Twin – identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies and make data-driven decisions to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs
- Automation and Robotics – balancing efficiency and cost effectiveness while maintaining quality and flexibility and the need for specialised skills and training
- Building Digital Talent to Accelerate Digitalisation - upskill to gain new skills and reskill to keep up with the advancements in technology and to take on new roles
- Cyber Security – ensure that your systems and data are secure and protected from cyber-attacks.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
Identify digitalisation objectives and formulate a strategy
Which technologies to adopt now and which can wait
Make data-driven decisions to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs
Faster problem solving ensuring less downtime and better quality
Drive cost savings through efficient energy management
An efficient sustainable supply chain with optimised logistics & distribution
Use of simulations – ‘What-if’ scenarios
Build digital talent to accelerate digitalisation
Join over 100 leaders in the industry – from senior digitalisation experts in leading manufacturing companies to industry experts from world-class technology companies.
Get educated on digitalisation by learning from our inspiring keynote speakers, our expert discussion room hosts, and from your peers that contribute on the day. Come back to your business with that one great idea that you can implement right away.
The industry is constantly evolving. Keep up to date with the latest technology and applications transforming UK manufacturing, and learn how others are dealing with the current disruption.
SOLVE YOUR CHALLENGE
Whatever your challenges are, our format lets you ask questions live, ensuring that practical issues are discussed including your own specific challenges. Ask the questions you need answering, and learn from the experience of those who have been through it.
KICKSTART YOUR DIGITALISATION STRATEGY
Wherever you are in the digitalisation journey, Manufacturing Digitalisation Summit will give you everything you need to plan your next steps.