Data Collection & Data Integration
- Though it’s accepted that data is the foundation of a modern manufacturing environment, there’s a dizzying mix of tools and methods available to gather it, store it, and present it. This presents its own challenges as manufacturers often create overlapping/competing investments based on different stakeholders’ needs, and the expertise of the technical enablement teams they rely on. We hope this discussion will put a spotlight on practices that every manufacturer can use when building their strategy – from understanding the complete mix of “users” for different data, to the characteristics of data platforms and tools that can make serving that broad group easier.
IoT and Sensors
- Connect, collect, and send data across networks where it can be analysed and acted upon.
Developing a Data Strategy
- Gaining business buy in, top-down or bottom-up, driving a data driven company culture.
- Ensuring that data is usable, accessible, and protected.
AI and Machine Learning
- Applications and best practice. AI-powered systems can analyse data from hundreds of sources and offer predictions about what works and what doesn’t.
- Bringing data together data from various internal and external sources to unlock combined data insights.
Monetising your Data
- Increase efficiency, drive service innovations and new business models based on data.
Advanced & Predictive Analytics
- Future outcomes for process optimization, supply chain and maintenance.