Benefit from a day of in-depth case studies, keynote presentation, thought-provoking discussions, and networking. Manufacturing Digitalisation Symposium welcomes over 50 data-minded manufacturers, coming together to discuss their digitalisation strategy.
The digitalisation of manufacturing is changing how products are designed, produced, used and maintained as well as transforming the operations, processes and energy footprint of factories and supply chains. This symposium will be discussing driving organisational change across the workforce to address digital capabilities and processes, integrating digital and physical systems and extending digitalisation beyond IT to OT.
- Develop a digitalisation strategy that takes in organisational, operational and cultural change
- Integrate digital and physical systems and extend digitalisation beyond IT to OT
- Enable technologies such as Digital Twin, AI, Data Analytics and IoT
- Utilise Data Analytics to improve processes and identify variables that affect production
- Unlock the potential of industrial digitalisation with 5G
- Build digital talent to accelerate digitalisation
The unique format provides an invaluable opportunity for face-to-face discussion and problem sharing with your peers and industry leaders, that you just cannot get day to day. Come away with practical advice to invigorate your digitalisation strategy going forward.